Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Week 38

Wow it has been a busy week. The biggest news that I have is transfers! I will be leaving my area for 수지, which is in another zone, but not to far away from where I am now. They haven't had sisters there in a while so I will be opening the area with my GREENIE. I'm training!!! How crazy is that. President Turner had been making sly comments for the past couple weeks, but I though he was joking. Turns out he is just a very honest man. I will be meeting my new companion on Wednesday at the mission home. I am so excited! It's going to be so hard, but I can't wait to be able to rely on the Lord even more as I train. I'll give you more information once I get to my new area with my new companion. If you have any good tips about being a trainer make sure to send them my way!

This week we were also blessed to have President and Sister Turner in our home. We had a cleaning check for our apartment as well as interviews. I love them so much. It is always such a treat to be able to spend time with them.

The traditional post-interview selfie with President and Sister Turner
I was also able to go on another exchange with our sisters in 안얀 (Anyang). It was one of the hardest exchanges that I have been on. This time I went to their area and the sister that I was with has been having a really hard time. It wasn't a very uplifting experience, but it made me very grateful for my companion. I am so grateful that we are able to see the miracles of everyday life together.

We were also blessed to do some street contacting with a bunch of our sisters in the zone. We did Book of Mormon sticker boarding and it was awesome! We were able to give our 27 Book of Mormons and receive 17 phone numbers. Over the next week of so we will be contacting those people and hopefully making appointments to continue to explain the Book of Mormon. It was such a good experience to see how they introduced the Book of Mormon to people and shared their testimonies. Talking to people on the street is still one of my hardest things so seeing them really motivated me to try harder and become better.

I hope that you are all having a wonderful time doing whatever you are doing. I know that the Lord is watching over you. I know that this gospel is true! I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Rindlisbacher

P.S. Here are some pictures of our latest p-day adventures.

 


This is what we did while we waited for transfer calls on Saturday. We grew some Safari animals :D Sister Kim thought it was so interesting ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment