Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 21 (Week 12 In-Field)

Wow, what a week it has been. This past week has been really busy, but also really awesome!

For p-day we had a district p-day! It was so much fun... even though the two Korean elders that were leading us had no idea what they were doing. We had lunch together and then went to some obscure park and played some games. We got bored of the games so we went off on our own and took pictures. The Elders joined us after a couple rounds of the game haha. It was so much fun! I absolutely love this district!


The entire 인천 district

Left to Right: Elders Partdrige, Swazy, Petijohn, Yoon, and Kim.... plus Sister Shumway and Sister Rindlisbacher awkwardly far from them... Just pretend that empty space is filled with the Holy Ghost ;)

The sisters :) Left to right: Sister Rindlisbacher, Sister Shumway, Sister Sannar, and Sister Ambrose


This is a long story, but I'm sure I'll tell you why we are holding our legs up like that one day lol.


This past week I got to meet all of my new investigators. They are all really sweet and I am excited to teach them. We have there here in Incheon 1st ward. Their names are Gloria, Nara, and Nayeong. They are the cutest things in the world!

This is what happens when your investigator is 14 years old and likes to take pictures on her phone during the lesson hehe. 

We had lots of meetings with our investigators and members. I got to meet lots of members yesterday at church. Also I will be speaking for the fourth week in a row at church haha. I think the Lord is trying to tell me that I need to start like speaking in public. Luckily this week it will be at the English branch so it's not as hard :)

Speaking of the English branch it is in 성도, which is a man made island here in Korea. It is super nice and all the members are great. Yesterday we got to go and it was so overwhelming because I could understand everything and everyone. It was such a weird experience. The members are amazing! Sister Shumway and I got to attend primary and watch Legacy with a 10 year old and an 7 year old. They kept saying it was a "rated R movie" because of the kissing scenes >.< so funny! When they said the closing prayer they blessed us that we wouldn't get nightmares from it. They are so funny!

I don't have much time left so I will just bare a short testimony. From the experiences that I  have had this week I know without a shadow of a doubt that this gospel is true. I know that my Savior lives and that He is guiding me. I have felt so much opposition in the past couple months, but I have never been happier. I know that the message that I am sharing here in Korea is true and that no matter how many times I am told that "I'm going to hell because I'm not Christian" I am doing the Lord's work. I know that Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to this earth and that the Lord speaks to us today. Rely on Him and everything will be okay. I love you all! Have a great week!

-Sister Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment