Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 4

Half way done with the MTC! It feels like I just got here, but at the same time I feel like I have been here forever. This week was like the last, a very humbling week. Teaching our investigators is getting progressively harder as the weeks go on. It is still so frustrating not being able to say what I'm thinking because I haven't learned enough Korean. This week my companion and I have been focusing on loving our investigators and trying to teach to their needs. This past week I got sick so it has been a struggle to stay focused, but I'm mostly better now.

Our zone is now double and during study time you can tell. The new missionaries are still adjusting and haven't quite figured out what to do with themselves yet, which makes for a lot of noise. Being an STL is challenging, but I am so grateful for this calling. There is so much that goes on behind the scenes to ensure each missionary is doing good. It amazes me how much the Lord helps each of us. 

This morning was amazing because we got to go to the temple again! I've missed it so much the past two weeks and will miss it in the field. When I get out to Korea we are only allowed to go twice a year since the temple is outside of mission boundaries.

I'm sorry for not sending any pictures this week. I forgot my camera when we went on our temple walk this week. I'll be sure to send some next week. Hope everyone is doing well. Love and miss you all!

-Sister Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment