Friday, July 22, 2016

Week 5

Woot woot another week down. Only 3 more here in the MTC! I'll be leaving on August 15th for Korea! I am so excited to get out into the field, but so grateful for the time I still have to learn here in the MTC.

This past week was spent taking a lot of field trips off MTC campus and waiting in doctor's offices. We spent almost every single morning in some doctor's office running test for my companion, but she is doing good. Our lessons are getting better and we have finally stopped using notes. It was a bit scary at first because they were mostly vocabulary that we needed for the lesson, but we have definitely felt the blessings of the spirit!

Devotional this week was amazing... Elder Bednar came to devotional on Sunday!!! For our devotional we watched Character of Christ (which was my third time seeing it and it was still amazing) and right after it finished he just walked in... He was hilarious and was cracking jokes the entire night (while still keeping the spirit). Sister Bednar totally threw him under the bus after he asked her to "help him answer a question" and just walked away. They are amazing people! The spirit was amazing as we did a Q&A with him about the devotional. Every single question that I had and even the ones I didn't know I had were answered! He was such an inspiration and I am still riding off of the high haha.

In other news our new missionaries are doing great! Everyone is getting into the groove of things and they are such great examples to me. They are all learning so fast in Korean and will probably pass me by the time I leave. I am now "senior" STL so I have all the power muahahaha.... Not really, but a girl can dream. I am loving being an STL and getting to know all the new sisters. This next coming week we are loosing our senior district again and the Korean missionaries. But not to worry we are getting 46 new Korean missionaries next week! It is going to be crazy in our branch! We will have over a hundred people and will be split into two different buildings for classes. I am kind of nervous to be responsible for so many sisters, but I am grateful for this challenge.

Korean Branch 3... We are still missing four sisters who showed up after we had taken this
Left to right: Sister Yoon and Sister Gil
Left to right: my companion Sister Troxel trying to not be in the picture, Sister Kim, and Sister Park
Hope you are all doing well! Love and miss you!

-Sister Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment