Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 8

T-5 days to Korea!!!
T-5 days to KOREA!!! I can't believe that I'll be going to Korea on Monday! We report to the travel office at 5:50am, but will probably be up around 2 am to walk one of our sisters there. Sister Hilliard is leaving earlier than us because she is going to the New York, New York South Mission speaking Korean. We only have a few days with her, which is really sad. ​

The past six weeks have flown by and I can't believe I'm going to Korea! It's going to be hard to leave my district when we get to Korea. Everyone has gotten so close and I love them all so much! Most everyone will be going to BYU afterwards, which will be a party!

Sisters of District B and the Korean sisters (they chose the pose)
Our zone is now a party 24/7. It was a struggle to get everyone together just for one picture, but we did it! After the senior districts leave on Monday they will be getting 49 new missionaries and in the entire zone will have around 113 missionaries. I wish the zone leaders and sister training leaders luck!

Branch 3: The Korea Zone (including President Perriton in the front)​
This past Sunday I was released as an STL and Sister Kaufusi (yes, the same Kaufusi that plays for BYU basketball) is replacing me :) She is an awesome sister and I know she will be great. It's kind of weird not having a calling anymore and not having something to do or someone to take care of constantly. 

Sister Kaufusi and Sister Rindlisbacher this past Sunday
Also Elder Neil L. Anderson spoke at our devotional yesterday! His wife was so sweet and he truly is an apostle of the Lord. He talked a lot about keeping the fire burning and believing that the Lord is on our side. I know that this gospel is true and Heavenly Father is looking out for each and everyone of us. He loves us and is always there for us! I love Him and am so grateful for the blessings that He gives me.

Okay one last picture...

Provo Temple
​Our view of the temple this morning. Heavenly Father is truly amazing!

Love and miss you all!

-Sister Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment