Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 28

Happy New Year!!!! 모두들 새해 복 많이 받으시길 바랍니다. 

Sister Rindlisbacher
So many miracles! I love being with Sister Carnahan because she is so good at seeing all the miracles. We have had some of the good and bad this week, but it has been an amazing week.We met with all of our investigators and also found a new investigator. Some lessons were really good and the spirit was so strong, but others were just plain bad. A few of our investigators are progressing really well and I absolutely love teaching them. They love finding the truth of the gospel and meeting with us weird foreigners. They are all a lot older than us so I don't know why they like us so much haha.

The things that you find on exchanges >.< 
This week I was also blessed to go on exchanges with Sister O'laughlin. She is such a wonderful missionary and we had lots of fun. We did lots of less-active finding and met with a member in her area. That is where I found the giant ear :) It was a lot of fun to talk with that member. She also had a try some weird Korean remedies. Let me just say it was an adventure. Sister O'laughlin will be going home at the end of this transfer. I am so sad that I only get a little time with her. While we were on exchanges a quote that a friend shared in church one week came up.

"The same God that placed that star in a precise orbit millennia before it appeared over Bethlehem in celebration of the birth of the Babe had given at least equal attention to the placement of each of us in precise human orbits so that we may, if we illuminate the landscape of our individual lives, so that our light may not only lead others, but warm them as well. This is a stunning thing for us to contemplate in all seasons! His planning and precision pertain not only to astrophysical orbits but to human orbits as well... Therefore what about our individualized orbits and schedules? Do we appear on the scene on time, and 'Shine as lights in the world' as the apostle Paul urged? Yes, there is a personalized plan for each of us. Like the Christmas star, if each of us are faithful, has an ordained orbit, a prescribed path, as we pass through this second estate. There cannot be a grand plan of salvation for all mankind, unless there is also a plan for each individual, the salvation sum will reflect all it's parts".

I have been thinking a lot about the great plan of happiness that we have been given. We taught a few of our investigators about it this week and I have really been seeing how amazing it is. The knowledge and comfort that we have from it is so precious. I am so grateful that I get to share it with the people here in Korea. 

My testimony has been strengthened so much over the past months. I know that the Lord has planned every detail of our lives. Everything is perfect because it is His plan. I hope that you all have a wonderful week. This week pay more attention to the ways the the Lord has planned your life. I promise that you will find them every where. I love you all!

-Sister Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment