Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Week 33

박외출 자매님 got baptized! What a wonderful experience it was seeing her surrounded by so many people that love her as she made the biggest step to growing closer to her Father in Heaven. I love her so much and she is such a wonderful example to me. During the second hour of church we taught gospel principles class, but it was basically just a lesson for 박외출 자매님. Her family had come from 개봉 (my greenie area) and I was able to talk with them. We taught about the 10 commandments, baptism, and enduring to the end. We were also blessed to teach with President and Sister Turner who attended our ward so that they could also attend the baptisms. They brought such a wonderful spirit to the lesson and really helped us teach our investigator. 


We saw so many miracles at the end of this past week. The week had originally started out really rough because we had no appointments with investigators and weren't able to even get in contact with most of them. We were able to do a lot of less-active finding and meeting with members. Near the end of the week by a miracle we were able to contact one of our investigators who wants to start meeting weekly again! She has been really busy and hadn't been relying to our texts or answering our calls but we randomly called her one night to give it one last shot and she answered!  

Sister Carnahan is a dork ^^
This picture perfectly describes the beginning of our week. Sister Carnahan is a dork ^^

Yesterday we were blessed to have 3 less-actives, who we have been focusing on, and their families attend church. One family hadn't been to church in a few years, but they now want to start coming again weekly. 노량진 ward is so amazing! They all have so much love that they give so freely. We don't have to worry about 박외출 자매님 because she will be well taken care of in this ward. She is surrounded by so many good examples that will always be there to strengthen her.

I am so grateful to be here in 노량진. I have never felt so much love and trust from a ward. I am grateful for my companion and how much she always strives to help me become a better missionary. I am so grateful for this gospel and the peace and comfort that it gives me. I know that it is true! I love you all and hope you are doing well. Have a great week! 

-Sister Rindlisbacher



No comments:

Post a Comment