Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 44

Transfer calls :D Nothing to exciting for Sister Earnshaw and I though since we're training. Lots of people will be moving around in our mission so I'm excited to see what miracles will come this next transfer. Sister Greenwood will also be leaving our house. We are all super bummed that we can't be together longer, but we made up for it by eating cake for breakfast this morning :) 

This week we headed to the mission home for our six week follow-up meeting. It was a great meeting and seeing everyone was so fun. It was also nice to see that I'm not the only one who struggles with training. I love Sister Earnshaw and she is so amazing, but training is just hard. I absolutely love it though!

This past week has been a little rough, mostly because I've been fighting off a cold. All of our investigators were unable to meet due to different things, but on the bright side that meant we had lots of time to visit our members and less-active members. We were able to visit a few people and dropp of lemon cookies for them as we visited with out Relief Society President. She is the sweetest women on the planet! I love this ward so much!

Some other news.... I broke a window at the church..My companion was practicing with the elders for a musical number that they performed on Sunday and I was just trying to open the window to get some fresh air and it wouldn't close ㅠㅠ They have weird windows that open normally, but also "tilt" so the top opens and not the bottom. I accidentally got it stuck between the two so the next little while was spent struggling to get it to close. At one point my fingers got caught in the window >.< and I couldn't move at all. It was a struggle, but I finally got my fingers free with one a few bruises going across them. Elder Case was kind enough to help me get it closed and I have vowed to never touch one of those windows again.

Our investigator came back from her trip to America this week and came to church for the first time! She is such a sweet women. She has a baptismal date for May 14th so we're still teaching the lessons to help her prepare for baptism. She is so amazing! Our other investigator who is getting baptized on May 20th also came to church. She is such a bright light in a 13 year old girl's body. She always has a smile on her face :) I absolutely love teaching her and getting to spend time around her!

Missionary work is amazing and I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. Times are hard, but it is always worth it. I am so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel that I have. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for the marvelous plan that He provided for us. I know that everything is working in His way. I love you all. Hope you have a great week!

-Sister Rindlisbacher

Last week we bought matching pants :) #houseunity

No comments:

Post a Comment