Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week 11 (Week 3 in Korea)

Wow... another week has flow by! This past week was a lot tougher than the last. For starters one of our investigators dropped us. It was a really sad day. She got a new project at work and said that she can't meet with us anymore. Another things is that the English program is ending with our other investigator so we'll probably have to drop her after this week. She has a lot of interest in God, but not really in our church. It'll be hard to say goodbye to her and her adorable daughter, but I know the Lord has a plan for them even if it doesn't involve us right now.

Anyways, enough of the tough stuff and moving on to how awesome Korea is!

Korean market
Last P-day was spent exploring a market in our area. There are so many smells that it was giving me a headache after a while. All the stores sell about the same things and are just repeated for as far as you can see. We got lost for a bit, but were able to make it out eventually. We also tried some fried dumplings while were in there :) I love Korean food so much!

Sister Rindlisbacher and Sister Bloom
This past week has been an interesting one... Lots of things happening and none of our plans seem to go the way that we think they will, but its been keeping life interesting. One thing that happened this past week was I scraped my left foot up pretty bad. We were running home so we could make it by 9:30pm and my shoes kept sliding off. I decided to just carry them and run, but ended up scraping my foot. I'll save you from the blood and not send a picture ^^ It's been a fun week and lots of miracles.

Sister Rindlisbacher
Another exciting thing happened yesterday! A member of the ward that I am serving in got his mission call! He has been waiting for around 6 months and it finally got here! He is going to *drum roll please* the Korea Daejeon Mission. He was really hoping to go to the United States or somewhere English speaking because he loves English (and is really good at it), but he is just so excited to be a missionary. He'll be heading to the MTC on Nov. 8


I'm running out of time, but I just want to bear my testimony that I know this church is true and the the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. Everyday I feel the Lord strengthening and guiding me. He is amazing and I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be on a mission in Korea. There are so many miracles each day, we just have to take the time to see them. Heavenly Father is so amazing and I get to see that everyday!


​Looking at this pictures I can't help loving Korea!

Hope everyone is doing well! I love and miss you all!

-Sister Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment